As a result of strategic expansion, one of our new clients has exciting opportunities for Account Executives in North America. Our client is a rapidly growing SaaS software company with more than 1200 clients globally. The company serves the meetings, conferences and events industry and is headquartered in Norwalk, CT with other offices in the UK, Belgium, India, Australia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Dubai. For more information please visit. Position Overview: The Account Executive is responsible for bringing in new business within an assigned territory by implementing effective and innovative sales strategies and successfully managing the sales process from beginning to end. The Account Executive will primarily identify, qualify and close mid-market sales opportunities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES• Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline while identifying new prospects to capitalize on all new business opportunities and aggressively expand the business.
• Understand how to translate the needs and challenges of prospects into real solutions to help support the growth and performance of their events, conferences and meetings
• Be comfortable demonstrating the value propositions in the form of a live demo with prospective clients
• Build a territory business plan which outlines your execution plan
• Monitor and report sales activity within Salesforce.com on a daily basis to facilitate a streamlined sales process and accurately track activities, tasks and opportunity progress.
WHAT YOU HAVE:• 1-3 years of sales, business development, banking, business consulting and/or account management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university.
• Broad base knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management.
• Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients (Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Private Equity and Corporates).
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
• Be precise in forecasting expected closes
• Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business within territory with a growth-oriented mindset.
• Effectively manage the sales process and sales negotiations
• Successfully manage and leverage other resources throughout the sales process including Business Development Reps, Sales Engineers and Executive Team members
• Exceed sales quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing business in designated account territory.
• Excel in leadership through collaboration with peers, team members and impactful resources to ensure efficiency and share ideas.
• Review pipeline and strategies with manager regularly to brainstorm on how to maximize opportunities.
• Actively participate in industry events in order to network and uncover future opportunities. Collaborate with marketing team members to develop campaigns to maximize visibility in your territory with your targets.
EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION REQUIRMENTS:• Minimum of 2+ years of sales experience; 1 year in full cycle sales. Experience selling SAAS, software or technology products is a requirement
• Proven track record of success exceeding sales and revenue goals.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver effective solutions and presentations based on prospective client needs
• Proficiency with Salesforce.com
• Experience selling event management software, or working in the events industry is a strong plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field is preferred.
Attractive compensation package offered with this role.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org